favourite this postExcel training: Master Excel Advanced for insurance in a few hours.hide this posting
QR Code Link to This Post
In this course, you'll learn the Microsoft Excel 2010 for insurance, master complex functions and save hours and hours of work by using Excel's built-in tools. You will achieve this in 3 hours or less!
That can change! By learning new skills in this course, you won't need to be like them! You can make your work exciting by making Excel sweat for you and make you look professional at the same time. You take all the credit. How? Let me tell ya. . .
By using pivot tables, Excel will do all the hard work for you by organizing the data you give to it in the most accurate and neat way! You will easily see which of your sales representatives is bringing in the most business in the company. By using the Vlookup function, you will match 2 sets of data, fetch the data you are looking for and complete the data you need to work, all accurately and in seconds. By using the IF function, you can have Excel give one answer if data says one thing and automatically give you a different answer if the data changes. It's all done by Excel, as long as you give it the correct instructions on what to do! I will show exactly you how to do all these things (and more) in this course.
Topics in this course include:
- CONCATENATE function.
- IF function.
- TRIM function.
- Create a VLOOKUP function.
- Create a Pivot table.
- Rules before sorting data.
- Updating charts.
- Take this course in order to let Excel help you by summarizing data accurately and quickly by creating pivot tables.
- You will impress yourself when you start creating accurate reports, including charts for you to easily make decisions on business.
- You'll make your work more exciting by changing the way you do things from now on. You will no longer have to do things manually. Excel is here to help you: let it!
- You will no longer have to get scared of the complex functions such as IF, VLOOKUP and CONCATENATE. They are your friends, my friend! I'm here to take that fear away from you by helping you understand them and use them to speed up your work and bring back the fun in your work!
- A Free PDF listing all the Excel 2010 keyboard shortcuts.
- A Free PDF listing other important Excel 2010 keyboard shortcuts.
- Free10 videos (worth over R500) showing the top 10 keyboard shortcuts that every Excel user must know.
What are the requirements?
- You will need Excel 2010 or later installed on your computer.
- You should have the basic computer skills.
- You will need to download the training files provided, in order to follow along.
- You should have the basic knowledge of Excel.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Free Training files are included which you should use to follow along. You may download the training files for free to your computer.
- Create charts to present data in a more fun and easy-to-understand way
- Review the charts created to check if there are no human errors, to make them more accurate
- Filter data so that you can focus on the most important data and make quicker decisions
- Sort data from A to Z or from Z to A to make its analysis quicker and save valuable time
- Learn how to create one of Excel's most popular and useful tools: Pivot tables
- Create pivot tables and let Excel do all the work for you to summarize data so that you don't spend hours and hours of your time manually organizing data
- Update pivot tables when you data changes and have Excel re-organize your data in a matter of seconds
- Learn how to use probably the most used function in Microsoft Excel, the Vlookup function
- Master the vlookup function to compare two sets of data and look up matching information and let Excel fetch that information for you
- Learn how to handle the vlookup errors and fix them easily
- Master the much talked about and difficult function: the IF function
- Learn how to use the IF function to easily solve every day problems
Buy this course now!
To Buy the course go to:
it's ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests